Monday, March 4, 2013

Note to readers

Hey y'all.. Ok I feel like I'm making u guys really sad with this story. I'm sorry. But I promise you guys will love what I have in store for you all. To those of you who can't take it just wait until the story finishes.. And stop waiting for her to die... Lol that was the one shot.. Who says she will die? I never said it you guys did.. I'm just asking that you guys respect my creativity. Everything has been done in onikafaree fictions everything I just thought I'd continue to write the stories you love by changing it up a bit because I can promise you this is my last onikafaree story.. And I really want to go out with a bang... But if you guys stop waiting for her to die you will enjoy it and it won't be so bad... Starting to think I should have kept this as a one shot... If you want to know when I post please comment at the bottom of this note with your @ name because I have no problem with letting you know and also feel free to share the link. And please comment so I know u like the story and that I'm not wasting my time.. (Even though I'm not because eventually this will be on watt pad.) but stop crying stop being sad.. Good things happen in this story too and when the baby gets here your going to love the story... She's here next chapter so excited for you guys to meet her. :) happy reading ~Muny

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just started reding and I wanted to say this is a good story and its different from others!!!! Post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter actually made me tear up. I love this story it's so different. I hope they make up because that would just kill me if nicki was to pass and they didn't make up. I know that would kill safaree with guilt @Jenelle_Minaj

    ReplyDelete