Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pointless arguments




Ahhhhh sooo freaking excited!!! Next chapter you guys get to meet shana!! You guys are going to love her as much as I do she mad cute!!! I think I will update every Sunday both stories. I'm not sure where I want to go with rbms right now but when I find out the story will continue.. For now be happy with the ohdb post and thanks you guys for the comments... If u don't comment I don't know u like it and it takes me longer to post... Just because I'm wondering what I can change to make it better.


"Safaree don't start with me now is not a good time." Nicki said holding up her hand as he stormed through her hospital room doors.

"It's never a right time for you onika."

"Here we go." Nicki said rolling her eyes.

"You just won't be happy until you and that baby are gone." He said with sternness in his voice.

"What ok please shut up because now your really being fucking stupid. My fluids were low! has nothing to do with me safaree! and you know what your here in my face acting as though I had a choice with this shit! Acting like its all my fault! Yeah Safaree I gave me cancer I chose this shit over you and my child."

" that's not what I'm saying."

"Stop don't you've said enough." Nicki said turning in her bed so her back now faced him.

"Fuck!" He said punching the wall on his way out.

Ms carol walked through the doors of nickis room she could see tears stroll down her daughters face and passing Safaree on her way in she knew their fights only continued to get worse. Since nicki had been awake they picked at each other making one another feel guilty until one of them hit below the belt and took things too far.

" again onika."

"Ma save it."

"Who do you think your talking to young lady? Hmm? You think I'm one of your friends? Safaree? Have you lost your mind? Now I can care less about how you and Safaree treat each other that's your business I can only tell you my opinion once. But you guys will not hurt my baby with all the stress and drama do you hear me onika? You guys need to cut this out right now. Bickering arguing over what? Ill tell you what a bunch of nothing!"

"Ma."

"Don't ma me fix it! I'm going home until the morning. Ill be here tomorrow the doctors say they will induce you later tomorrow night. Fix this before you bring that baby into this mess. And I mean fix it today onika."

"Yes ma'am."

"You two are in this together. You can beat this together as long as you guys work as a team."

"Some team." Nicki mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing I said good night ma."

"Good night onika."

"Who's taking you home?"

"Julani is here he's down in the lobby they wouldn't let him up."

"Oh ok well see u tomorrow ma."

"Love you onika and you fix things with that man."

"I will once he comes in here ma."

......

Julani sat in the lobby waiting for carol to come into view. Once he saw her he grabbed a hold of her hand helping her to the car. He opened the umbrella in the atrium of the hospital watching e doors slide open and closed. He held the umbrella over his mothers head helping her into her seat closing he door and the umbrella and getting in his seat.

"How's onika?"

"She's going to be fine baby."

"Why do you sound so mad "

"You would think her and Safaree would be closer because of this but all I've done was watch them drift apart."

"You think it's turning them against each other?"

"No I think your sisters attitude is unacceptable and it's stressing the poor child out. He's trying to be supportive but I just don't know how much more he will take from onika."

" well why she acting like that ma?"

"Who knows julani I told her to fix things before the morning they are going t induce her labor in a few hours."

"Will they cal us when the baby comes?"

"Yeah they should. You ok baby?"

"I don't know ma it's just... Never mind."

"No speak baby."

"I'm scared for her." He said placing the car in park in the driveway.

"We all are baby that normal but you have to know that god has onika and he will take care of her for us as long as we have faith in his work and Believe. She will be ok baby I know she will. "

"I know all of that ma but do you ever think of the what ifs? All I could think about sitting in that room was the what ifs. What if having this baby is too much for her? What if she doesn't make it through surgery. What if the baby is too premature?"

"Every thing is going to be fine trust in god baby pray for her and stay strong. We are a strong family and a family that prays together stays together. He wouldn't take her from us."

Julani removed his keys from the ignition and pulled out his house key to the door. Roman ran out to the car sniffing around and then ran back into the house up to the master bed room and back down the stairs looking for nicki or Safaree. He sat by the door and begain to cry loudly.

"What's wrong ro?"

The dog just laid out on the floor and continued to cry.

"He misses them that all. Come here roman." Carol said patting her lap for the puppy to sit on.

She rubbed the space on his head trying to get him to be quite until he was finally silent.

"It's ok ro they will be home soon."

The dog sighed once more jumping down off the couch and making his way back up to the master bed room getting comfortable on the bottom of the bed.

.....

Nicki opened her eyes blinking rapidly trying to focus. It was now two in the morning and they wanted to induce her at four. She focused on the shape in front of her seeing Safaree in the pull out chair with a blanket. She stared at him watching his chest rise and fall. She coughed trying to wake him and even dropped a few things off her night stand trying to get his attention. Still nothing. She sighed and peered over at the window seeing a box of puff tissue she rose to her knees trying to reach for the small box. She finally had it and slipped falling onto the call nurse button.

"Mrs Samuels are you ok?"

"Fuck!" Nicki said fixing the covers laying back In the bed.

"What was that?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup." She said staring at a still sleeping Safaree.

"Ok."

Nicki looked at the box of tissue silently cursing it out for making her hit the button. She tossed the box at Safaree hitting him in the head causing his hat to fall on the floor off his face.

"What the fuck!" He said sitting up looking confused.

"Sorry." Nicki said raising her eye brows scrunching up her face.

"What?"

"I just wanted to talk."

"Oh now you want to hear what I have to say?"

"I'm sorry Safaree!"

"Yeah whatever Nicki."

"Fine I'm not! But you want to know what. You don't make this easy!"

"What do you mean what else am I suppose to do Nicki?"

"I don't know."

"You do what am I not doing that you think I should be? What the fuck haven't I done to try and keep you and the baby good since we found out about this shit?"

"It's like you work against me."

"How onika? Please explain?" He said confused.

"I mean making me stay home it just gives me time to pace the floors and stress over thinking I'm going to die. What don't you get about me being scared? I'm fucking scared Safaree! I'm scared that if this don't go right I could lose my baby and possibly my life! I'm scared that one day I could go to sleep and be completely fine and you could wake to find me not breathing. I'm scared of the pain from me being gone what would it do to you! So excuse the hell out of me if I'm a bit bitchy at times. Excuse me for wanting to do shit to get my mind off this." She said now getting under the covers her tears hitting the pillows her rubbing her belly trying to calm shana.

"Baby?" Safaree said running to her side touching her face.

Nicki removed safarees hand turning on her other side.

"Mrs Samuels we will be getting you prepped in a few minutes."

"Ok." Nicki said removing the rest of her tears from her face.

"Nicki I'm going to go and call your mom and let her know what's going on.

"Do what you want Safaree."

"Alright." He said as the door to the hospital room closed.

...











8 comments:

  1. ��Is it me or does this story just make niggas sad? Smh anyway I can't wait to meet Shana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFS YOU NEED TO UPDATE PRONTO. I wanna know what's gonna happen next. I'm scared, sad and upset. I really wish she would talk to Safaree the right way and settle things but lawdt. great chap...post soon @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, I'm scared for my Nika bears life! :( I hope everything works out. Her and Safaree need to stop arguing for the sake of baby Shana.

    post soon! @Minaj_MyHeart_x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really gotta stop arguing, its not for the baby nor is it for either of them. I just hope that Nic and Baby Shana will be alright after this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. . .*sigh* Please don't let her die and they be on bad terms. Like, my heart couldn't take it. I hope she lives through the birth and gets some time with baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I ask is that she lives. Even if there are major complications during the surgery I hope she pulls out of it alive. She can't die, like what would Safaree do?? And how will he cope, and then Shana?? Idk I just want everything to turn out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me sad :( fix them plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh damn I cried. I'm scared for Nika :(

    ReplyDelete