Friday, March 29, 2013

The big day



Hey y'all I decided to skip to shana being born.. Like skip it all so the chapter will start with Safaree with shana waiting for nicki to be done with surgery ... Enjoy the chapter sorry it took so long for an update... But if u want me to mention u when chapters go up leave ya @ name..

*Nickis labor was induced at 2am it took Shana until 6am to be born. Right after Shana was born they took Nicki away for surgery and Shana to be cleaned and gave her back to Safaree.*

Safaree slept with shana laying on his chest. When the nurse walked in she removed shana and placed her in the crib next to nickis bed. She opened the curtains and added more pillows to the bed like nicki asked.

"Is she done?"

"Yes she sure is they are going to be bring her in soon."

" ok is it ok if I shower in here?"

"Sure and as soon as we get onika comfortable in this room her family can come in three at a time and visit. "

"Ok thank you." Safaree said kissing the baby's head and taking his over night bag into the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

The doctors pushed nickis bed down the hall and into her room her pillows now sat on the window sill and she could see all the flowers from her friends and family. She wasn't able to see the baby before surgery so her eyes scanned quickly around the room for shana until they locked on the small body rising and falling in the tiny crib next to her bed.

"I know it's hard to talk right now mrs samules and I know u want to see your baby but until your meds are out of your system your going to be in and out of sleep so you may not get to physically hold shana here until tomorrow."

Nicki laid back on the bed as tears rolled from her face. She drifted off to sleep after she made her self comfortable.

Safaree sat caressing nickis long hair and watching the baby as she slept. Once julani and carol knew the surgery went well they went home to change shower and call and check on cai.

*baby screams*

Safaree popped up from his nap with nicki. She had pulled him into the bed with her hours ago and he held her while she cried her self to sleep shortly falling asleep after. He hopped out the bed careful not to wake nicki and grabbed a hold of shana. He sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room with very little light. Placing her bottle up to her mouth her rocked back in fourth in the rocking chair.

"Want to hear your daddy sing?"

Shana just looked up eyes half open she looked soo much like nicki to him.

"Daddy will just take your silence as a yes. Don't tell mommy I sang because then she will ask me to do it all the time and well coons don't sing."

Safaree said fixing her little hat on Her head

"Tell me have you heard the story
That took place not long ago
Bout an angel up in heaven
They say she up and ran away from home.

Word is she had unfinished business
So back on earth she had to flea
Well you know I'm so elated
Because she's laying right here next to me"

Safaree stopped looking up at nicki then back down at shana.

"Yo I can't beleive we made something so beautiful. You will always be daddy's little coonett. And if any one so much as plucks a hair on your head god help them." He said smoothing the hair not covered by her hat. As he continued to sing.

"And when God woke up that morning
And he called out her name
And when she did not answer
Heaven will never ever ever be
Heaven will never be the same
Never be the same

Always dreamed that it would happen
I just didn't know exactly when
All my life I'd been waiting for something amazing
Said it took a while but now I know
So tell me can I get a witness
If you believe in miracles
And the proof I have is living
And my life will never ever be
And your life don't have to be the

At times it seems we take for granted
How precious life can be
Just hold on and I'm sure you'll understand it
Bringing into this world
A precious boy or girl
And when God woke up that morning
Said where has my little angel gone
And when she didn't an, answer
Heaven will never ever ever be
Heaven will never be the, same"

*shana burps*

"That's how you feel about daddy's singing?" He said looking down at her.

She looked back with no reply.

"I guess so." He said now laying her down so that he could change her.

Once she was all changed he turned on the football game. Waiting for carol to bring the baby bag and his other change of clothes. Because nicki was in the hospital for a week and shana had one more day of tests before she could go home.

The doctors were constantly in and out of the room picking at nicki making sure her vitals were good and that most of all she was comfortable and had no type of discomfort. They also let Safaree know that they would start counsel sessions for Nicki to make sure she wasn't going to go into any type of depression. So he would be able to go sit with Shana in the nursing area so they wouldn't have to sit out into the lobby.

"Oh my god Safaree is that my grand baby!?" Carol said removing her coat laying it on the windowsill going straight for the hand sanitizer.

"Yes. Say who else would it be granny." He said making faces at Shana talking in a little voice.

"We need to find another name other than granny. Let me see her Safaree come on get up." He said hitting his arm removing him from the rocking chair.

Safaree smacked his lips getting out of the rocking chair as told putting Shana in her grandmas arms. He took his spot in the bed next to Nicki who was now awake watching her mom with the baby.

"Mommy hold her head." Nicki said in the smallest voice as everyone turned to stare at her.

"Awkward ." Nicki said looking around the room placing her head on safarees chest trying to get more comfortable.

"You right it is how you telling mommy how to care for the baby onika you act as though she didn't have yo and hell me too for that matter."

"Watch your mouth julani."

"But ma hell aint no curse word."

"What did I say."

"To watch my mouth but I'm trying to."

Carol just sat in silence staring her so upside his head.

"I wasn't saying mommy didn't know what she was doing her hard just looked like it was sitting weird that all. Maybe mommy couldn't see."

"So what y'all eat around this place?"

"Do I have to eat the food here Safaree?"

"You sure don't mrs Samuels." The doctor said as she glanced down at nickis chart.

" I don't?"

"Nope your vitals are good you can eat what ever you like."

"Good because I'm starving."

"They didn't come around with breakfast?"

"I was sleeping didn't get to order any."

"Oh well it's restaurants on the third floor of the hospital you guys can go there and get her something."

"Really what's down there?"

"Umm I think a subway Wendy's and its another place too I'm not sure of the name. But you guys are free to check it out while I as Nicki a few questions about how she's feeling."

"Ok we will be back."

"Just bring me back food Safaree."

"Ok."

"I need you to breathe in for me. Ok now breathe out. Any discomfort at all when you breathe?"

"No it's a little sore but I think that's just from the surgery."

"Any harsh pains at all other than in the area of the stitches?"

" no."

"Do you still feel sleepy?"

"A little not much."

"Grab a hold of my finger and squeeze."

Nicki did as she was told and let go.

"Ok. Keep this up mrs samules and you will be holding shana tomorrow morning."

"Really!"

"Yes. Really rest up today and tomorrow you will finally get to hold your baby girl."

........


Nicki woke at seven when she heard shana cry. She looked over at Safaree trying to shake him so that he could get up and grab the baby for her. He slept like a rock so she slapped him.

"Nicki!"

"Safaree what did you want me to do my baby is crying get up and hand her here."

"You can't hold her yet nic ill get her."

"But he told me today."

"Did he give you the all clear?"

"No but."

"But nothing Nicki ill sit in the bed with her but I'm not letting u hold her until he clears you."

" ugh ill be happy when I can go home and this shit is over."

"We all will but I need u to stop being stubborn and listen for once." He said sitting on he bed.

"Can u hold her and I just feed her?"

"Yeah what ever you want." Safaree said handing Nicki the bottle.

"she smells so good."

"Just how you use to smell when I first met you."

"Yo you remember that?"

"Of corse that shit use to make a nigga uncomfortable. That's when I use to think ya ass was mad annoying and loud."

"Safaree!" She said hitting him.

"I'm serious and u was mean as hell! Man I couldn't stand ya ass I would always wish u didn't sit next to me in class but u always did."

"Because you made time fly by. You was mad dumb."

"Oh word mommy wasn't saying that when she copied my test though."

"I didn't copy daddy's test he copied mommys don't believe any of the lies your daddy will try and fill your head with.

She said kissing her strait hair on the top of her head and then locking lips with Safaree. In just that moment everything was perfect nothing was wrong. They had an escape from reality. A peace of mind.

I know I told y'all you would get a pic that will be the next chapter I post so comment or no picture.. K bye next chapter in three hours...

12 comments:

  1. :)))) they are so fucking cute! Faree is the perfect father & I'm glad my baby surgery went welll ^_____^ *waits on next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg my babies!!! Lmao at SB singing and then her burping like yeah is that all. Damn she slapped his ass in the face smh heavy ass sleeper! I really like when nothing sad happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the baby sounds so cute. Safaree sounds like a great father. The ending was so cute. Can't wait to see the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is cute. Can't wait for Nicki to hold her and dead at her still being talked to like a little kid by her mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww yay. They're so cute. I'm glad everything seems to have gone well with the surgery and with Shana. Hopefully Nicki will continue to get better and not have any serious complications

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just the cutest! Im happy for them lol. Shana's gonna get the best start in life; with parents like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They mad cute, like ugh I love them! Aw when SB was singing to her >>>>> so fuckn cute! Ha Nic still mean even after surgery lol slapped the piss outta SB. I hope everything goes good with Nicki
    Great chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!! They are the cutest liddle family and I can't wait until Nicki get to hold Shana!! Nic gone be okay, she healing so that's good!! Make her healthy again though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! A happy chapter. This was cute. I can't wait for her to go home & enjoy the baby. I hope she gets to leave the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so happy that everything is going good so far.

    ReplyDelete